What is TravelSure?
- Expenses arising from loss of luggage or journey cancellation due to illness, injury, or death.
- The costs of any emergency medical attention including; hospital and doctors' costs, prescription medication, surgery, evacuation, repatriation and follow-up treatment.
- Hijacking, kidnapping, or wrongful detention
TravelSure covers against:
TravelSure provides coverage for expenses incurred due to illnesses or injuries during international travels, emergency evacuation, trip interruption or cancellation, loss of passport or wallet, and many other potential risks that could spoil your trip.
TALK TO US
Our lines are open and our representatives are ready to assist you. Contact us today.
- Indemnification cost in case of delay in delivering luggage is 300 Euros
- Indemnification cost in case of loss of luggage is 20 Euros/KG with a limit of 400 Euros
- Emergency Medical Expenses cover of 30,000 Euros with deductible of 50 Euros
- Extension of beneficiary’s stay cover for Room & Breakfast at 80 Euros/night for a max of 10 nights
- Economy class Air ticket for a family member to and fro is offered
- In case of family member’s demise an economy class air ticket to and fro is offered for 3,000 Euros
- Repatriation in case of death cover offering remuneration for Real expenses, coffin: 1,000 Euros
- Escort of the deceased/ presence at the funeral are given an Air ticket to and fro (economy)
- Lawyers expenses cover of 300 Euros
- Medical transportation cover
- Advance of bail cover of 2000 Euros prior deposit of a cheque as caution
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, premium payments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
Your policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.
Immediately after the accident occurs.