What is Personal Accident Insurance?
- Accidental death.
- Permanent disability from an accident.
- Temporary incapacity.
Our scope of cover includes the following:
When you’re admitted to the hospital, we will make a cash payment up to your cover limit. We will also cover your medical expenses from the accident and the purchase of artificial aids, like crutches.
TALK TO US
Insurance is vital for both individuals and organizations. Talk to us and we will help you pick out a product specifically tailored for you.
- Terrorism exclusions
- Political violence exclusions
- Dangerous sports such as skydiving etc
- Non-payment of premiums is considered.
- Inability to substantiate the claim.
No, your policy is not transferable.
Yes, premium payments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
Immediately after the accident occurs.
Your policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.