What is Third Party Motor Insurance?
- You can get covered for up to NGN 1,000,000 for property damages
- Compensation for bodily harm or death is unlimited but can be capped at a reasonable amount
Below is the cover limits:
- The policyholder - The policy holder may also drive a private motor car (but not a motorcycle or commercial vehicle or other mechanically propelled vehicle) not belonging to him and not hired to him under a hire purchase agreement.
- Any other person who is driving on the policy holder’s order or with his permission provided that the person driving is permitted in accordance with the licensing or other laws or regulations to drive the motor vehicle or has been so permitted and is not disqualified by order of a court of law or by reason of any enactment of regulation in the behalf from driving such motor vehicle.
We will cover persons or classes of persons entitled to drive such as:
TALK TO US
If this is what you're looking for or have questions about the cover then give us a call.
- Formal notification of claim
- Completed claim form
- Photographs of the vehicle in its damaged state
- Police report
- Copy of driver's license
- A detailed estimate of repairs from a reputable garage
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
- A witness is required
- Police report
- Photograph of the vessel in its damaged state
Limitations as to use of the vehicles include:
a. Use only for social, domestic and pleasure purpose and for the policy holder’s business.
b. The policy does not cover user for hire or reward or for racing, pace-making reliability, trial speed testing or use for purposes in connection with motor trade.
Please note that a failure to provide all the required KYC documentation in line with regulations will lead to a cancellation of the policy.
***Limitations rendered inoperative by the provision of the motor vehicle (Third Party Insurance) Act 1945 are not to be included under this heading.
Yes, you can pay in instalments (Annually, Biannual, or Quarterly).
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
Immediately the accident occurs.