Old Mutual EduSure is a plan built for parents to help their children or wards achieve their education dreams. This plan pays out a lump sum in the event of the death or disability of the life assured to ensure that the education of a child or ward is achieved.
- Minimum and maximum age of the life assured: 18 to 70 years
- Cash back option: You will receive 15% of your premiums at the end of every 3 years of your policy term if you survive without a claim on your policy.
- Policy term: Between 1 to 25 years
- Premium payment schedule: Payments can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annual basis
- Cover: The policy's accidental death cover starts on receipt of first premium. Non-accidental death cover starts after the risk waiting period which is 6 months after the first premium payment for a cover of two years and above and 3 months for one year cover
The policy also provides for a cash back option which pays up to 40% of the premium if the beneficiary dies before maturity.
You can make a claim in one of the following ways:
- Call Customer Care on +234 1 700 5707
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Financial Adviser
The following documents are required:
- Old Mutual Death Claim Form
- The Medical Certificate indicating cause of death or the Death Certificate
- Death Claim Beneficiary Annexure
- Bank details of the named beneficiary where payment is to be made or letter of executorship/administration if the proceeds are payable to the deceased’s estate