What is Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance?
- Furniture and other property (owned by the insured) on the premises.
- Household contents including those for which the insured is responsible, if specifically covered.
- Damage to premises resulting from burglary or attempted burglary and/or housebreaking.
- Cash, jewelry, and valuables if specifically covered.
The scope of cover includes:
The Old Mutual Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance safeguard against loss of or damage to the insured's property. It must be accompanied by forcible and violent entry into and out of the premises. This policy will reimburse the policyholder for the stolen or damaged items.
TALK TO US
Your home may be the next target for thieves but don't worry we have you covered. Get in touch with us today.
- Theft of money
- Political and terrorism-related losses
- Consequential losses
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
Immediately after the incident occurs.
No, your policy is not transferable.
Yes, you can.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments directly into our bank account.
Some of the perils not covered include: