What is SME Group Life?
The SME Group Life policy is a life assurance policy that offers life protection to the owner of an SME and their employees.
- The business is able to retain employees once a welfare package is in place.
- The welfare of the staff family is guaranteed in the event of the loss of an employee.
- Tax advantage as benefits is not taxed in the hands of beneficiaries.
The policy ensures that where the owner of the SME or any of their employee passes on, his or her dependents or beneficiaries would collect a lump sum death-in-service benefit.
TALK TO US
Want in-depth information on any of our insurance products or solutions? Feel free to contact us today.
- The business can plan its financial activities
- Business continuity is guaranteed because benefits are paid by Insurance Companies and not from the fund of the SME
- The Group Life Certificate enables the SME bid for viable contracts which will aid its growth/development
- This policy complies with the National Pension Commission regulation
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments directly into our bank account.