What is Marine Insurance?
- Marine Cargo Clause “A” - This provides all risks coverage including breakages, damages, shortages, and loss of or damage to the subject-matter insured, subject to specified exclusions.
- Marine Cargo Clause “C” - This covers goods to be carried on a total loss basis only.
This cover written under the Institute Cargo Clauses terms (ICC) offers:
- Fill in the cargo declaration form
- Complete import declaration form and invoices
- Get a quotation
- Make premium payments
TALK TO US
Get the perfect insurance for yourself, your family, and your business. Call us today.
- Cargo: This covers goods in transit, either by air or by sea.
- Marine Hull: This covers hull and machinery as a result of loss or damage by fire, sinking, attack, etc.
- Losses or damage caused by inherent vice
- Losses caused by delay
- Mechanical and electrical derangement
- Political and terrorism risk
- Bill of lading
- Certificate of insurance
- Sea waybill
- Air waybill
- CMR consignment note
- Carrier’s response/settlement
- A subrogation form
The following documents are essential to pursue a claim under this policy:
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
No, your policy is not transferable.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments directly into our bank account.