What is Group Personal Accident Insurance?
- Accidental or Occupational Death and Permanent Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event of the death of the Member due to an accident while on the cause of duty
- Medical reimbursement - This is payable to indemnify the employer/employee from expenses incurred by an employee in an occupational illness or accident and covers the costs associated with the hospital treatment
- Temporary Total Disability - This cover is payable in the event that one becomes Temporarily and Totally disabled by accident such that the member is unable to engage in his/her usual occupation for a period of more than three working days.
When you’re admitted to the hospital, Old Mutual Nigeria will make a cash payment up to your cover limit. We will also cover your medical expenses from the accident and the purchase of artificial aids, like crutches.
TALK TO US
Reach out to us and our dedicated representatives will help you get started.
- War or invasion of any kind
- Active participation in mutiny, riots, and strikes
- Intentional self-injury or suicide
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Medical or surgical treatment
- Participation in any hazardous sport such as bungee jumping
- Racing in a motorcycle or vehicle
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments directly into our bank account.
No, the policy is not transferable.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
The policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.