Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
Group Personal Accident
Accidents, by nature, happen unexpectedly. And when they do, it’s wise to have a solid accident insurance plan in place, like our Old Mutual Personal Accident Cover. We’ll provide you the financial support you need so you can focus on recovery.
Our 24-hour cover guards you against financial loss due to injuries, disabilities or death resulting from external, visible and violent means.
This policy is a cover also for employees, club members/members of identifiable groups or associations. The benefits receivable are under the following headings:
Scope of cover
Our scope of cover includes the following
- Accidental death
- Permanent disability from the accident
- Temporary total disability that makes you lose your source of income
In the event of a serious accident
- When you’re admitted at the hospital, we will make a cash payment up to your cover limit.
- We will cover your medical expenses from the accident.
- Permanent Disablement Benefits, which is also a fixed sum or a multiple of annual basic salary.
- Temporary incapacity, weekly benefit is usually payable for a maximum of 104 weeks.
- We will cover you against purchase of artificial aids, like crutches and wheelchair.
In the event of a fatal accident
- We cover expenses arising from accidental death.
- We will pay a final benefit to help your loved ones organize for the funeral.