What is Fire and Special Perils Insurance for Businesses?
Visit any of our physical branches, call or email us, and our representatives will be on hand to assist and get you started with the application process.
TALK TO US
Make the wise decision to protect yourself, your family and loved ones, and your assets by taking up our insurance product offerings.
- The value of the property insured
- The nature of the business and of the construction.
- Location of the premises
- Loss of rent following a fire
- Fire, lightning and limited explosions
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, and floods
- Malicious damage
- Spontaneous combustion
- Escape of water from any tanks or water storage apparatus
A basic fire policy covers damage or destruction to property by fire, lighting, or other domestic explosions.
Yes, so long as the damage is as a result of fire and your policy covers the contents of the house.
Yes, you can.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments to our bank account.
No, your policy is not transferable.