What is Fidelity Guarantee Insurance?
This is policy protects an organization against loss of money or valuable stock as a result of dishonesty, forgery, theft or fraudulent activity of employees.
- Named Basis: This is a situation whereby the names of those that are to be covered are listed specifically in the policy schedule together with the amount guaranteed for every one of them.
- Position Basis: This takes cognizance of the official designations of the persons covered together with the specific amount guaranteed for each of the positions listed.
- Blanket Basis: Under this method, the policy will cover either the listed category of workers, for example, Accountant/Accounting Staff.
The policy grants cover on the following basis.
Our application is process is fast and convenient. Contact us today via call or email or visit any of our branches and we will get you started.
TALK TO US
Our job is to provide you with the best tailor-made insurance products. All you have to do is reach out to us.
- Any consequential losses of any kind and any potential loss of income
- Any losses sustained by the Insured by any acts of fraud or dishonesty committed by any employee or category of employees not in the schedule of this policy or an employee not on permanent terms of service
- Losses or theft identified after the discovery period
- Political and Terrorism related risks
- Losses or theft occurring before the inception of cover
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
No, your policy is not transferable.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
Your policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.