What is Employers Liability Insurance?
- Occupational diseases
- Medical expenses
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disablement (PTD)
- Temporary Total Disablement (TTD)
This policy provides cover against:
Step 1: Fill in the proposal form
Step 2: Submit a list of staff to be covered
Step 3: Present estimated annual earnings of staff to be covered
Step 4: Get a quotation
Step 6: Make premium payment
Below is our step by step application process:
TALK TO US
We are here to protect your business and your employees against unexpected lawsuits.
- Political and terrorism risk
- Injuries occurring outside working hours
- Asbestos risks
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
Yes, you can make a debit standing order to make payments directly into our bank account.
No, the policy is not transferable.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
The policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.