What is Contractors All Risk Insurance?
- Construction plant and equipment
- Construction machinery
- Third-party claims in respect of property damage or bodily injury
Below is what we cover:
We provide cover for the value of the materials and property being used on a project. However, where there is an existing property cover for the existing property is excluded and must continue to be insured under its own insurance cover.
TALK TO US
Looking for something specific? Browse through our gallery of products to find solutions that meet all your needs.
- Water damage
- Construction faults
- Normal wear and tear
- Willful negligence or poor workmanship.
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
Yes, installments can be made in annual, biannual, or quarterly installments.
No, your policy is not transferable.
A renewal notice will be sent to you before the expiration of the policy.
Yes, you can.