What is Business Interruption Insurance?
This is an insurance solution that covers against loss of profits as a result of damage to insured property following a fire and other included perils.
- Loss or damage to the insured property as a direct result of fire outbreak, lightning, or explosion;
- Loss or damage due to theft or attempted theft, accompanied by forcible or violent entry into or out of the premises. This product can be bought by either individuals or corporate organizations.
Business Property Insurance provides your business with comprehensive cover in the event of:
This policy shields your business establishment against fire and theft perils. It is provided on an annual basis and additional properties can be included subject to the payment of an additional premium.
TALK TO US
Browse through our vast portfolio of products and find a cover that suits all your insurance needs.
- Flood or earthquake damage
- Undocumented income that’s not listed on your business’ financial records
- Pandemics and communicable diseases
- Non-payment of premiums are considered
- Inability to substantiate the claim
A basic fire policy covers damage or destruction to property by fire, lighting, or other domestic explosions.
Yes, so long as the damage is as a result of fire and your policy covers the contents of the house.
Yes, you can.
No, your policy is not transferable.
Your policy document will be ready 24 hours after a certificate has been issued.