Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
Replacing items damaged or stolen from your office, warehouse or shop can cause a big financial strain, especially because it is unplanned for. Choose financial freedom by keeping them safe and protected at UAP.
The Old Mutual Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance is designed to protect the insured against loss of or damage to the insured's property, owned, held in trust or on commission or for which he is responsible accompanied by forcible and violent breaking into and out of your premises. This policy will reimburse the policyholder for the stolen or damaged items.
The burglary cover is also appropriate for office furniture/fittings as well as equipment and electronics including stock-in-trade.
Scope of cover
- Stocks, furniture and other property (owned by the insured) in the premises.
- Stocks held in trust/commission and for which the insured is responsible, if specifically covered.
- Damage to premises resulting from burglary and/or housebreaking or any attempt at burglary.
- Cash, jewelry, valuables and securities if specifically covered.
- The Benefits of the Old Mutual Burglary & Housebreaking Insurance
- It is designed specifically to cover your premises against burglary and housebreaking.
- The policy can be extended to cover riot, strike, malicious damage, and theft.
- Coverage for death, permanent total and partial disability, and temporary disability of employees whilst at work if specifically covered.