Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL NIGERIA
Old Mutual in Nigeria, comprising a Life Assurance and General Insurance business, is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited, a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services to 11.3 million customers in 13 countries across Africa and China.
Old Mutual has been operating in Nigeria since March 2013, having acquired the majority stake in Oceanic Life Assurance Company. In January 2014, Old Mutual also acquired a majority stake in Oceanic General Insurance Limited, thereby offering both Life and General Insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client’s circumstances.
We provide a wide range of General and Life Insurance solutions designed to give value and peace of mind to our customers. We also aim to deepen the financial knowledge of Nigerians by providing free Financial Education workshops to organisations, associations and groups.
Our Purpose: Championing mutually positive futures Everyday.
Our Vision: To be our customers' most trusted lifetime partner, passionate about helping them achieve their financial goals.
Our Promise: We champion individuals and businesses to be their exceptional best.
- Always act with integrity.
- Respect for each other and communities we serve.
- Agile innovation that makes a difference.
- Trust and accountability.
- Champion the customer.
- The power of diversity and inclusion.
We use our values to guide business dealings with each other, our customers, communities and other stakeholders in line with our purpose and strategy.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
“The lady that was assigned to me – Tobi – has been more than good. She responds to my complaints at any time of the day and she is the reason why I took another policy.” Innocent Yakubu, RMM Customer
“The customer service representative was very accommodating and she rendered all the help I needed within the period I held my policy with Old Mutual. I enjoyed proper customer service that I barely had any issues regarding the policy; and when I did, it was resolved with just a phone call. I even considered increasing my premium after I had started the policy.” – Menaghawon Uwoghiren, RMM Customer
“The service is commendable. The representatives are patient with clients; they have an amiable personality and it's generally a great atmosphere. There is a willingness to help by all staff members. Thank you Old Mutual.” – Joan Joshua, RMM Customer
“Your front desk staff at Ecobank Head Office 2nd floor is cheerful and knowledgeable. I got back my 3 months premiums on my Term Policy without asking as I did not even remember. You are doing great.” – Akintayo Yusuff, RMM Customer
OUR FIVE PILLARS OF RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
We have identified five pillars of Responsible Business and embedded these pillars in our organization.
RESPONSIBLE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- We put our customers first in everything we do and become our customers’ most trusted partner.
- We improve the financial wellbeing of our current and potential customers through financial education.
RESPONSIBLE TO OUR COMMUNITIES
- We provide sustainable and meaningful support to the communities in which we operate through both monetary contributions and by volunteering our skills and expertise.
- We embed our investment approach, which considers Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) factors in our investment decision-making and ownership practices.
RESPONSIBLE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- We build a culture of excellence and an organisation people are proud to work for.
- We continuously develop our employees.
RESPONSIBLE TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
- We monitor, manage and reduce our direct and indirect environmental impacts. This includes improving the efficiency of the buildings where we operate.