Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
Most Popular Solutions
Third Party OnlyThe Third-Party Motor policy covers death or bodily injuries and damages to the property of a third party caused by the use of the insured car. Cover limitsStarting ₦5,000
Third Party Only
The Third-Party Motor policy covers death or bodily injuries and damages to the property of a third party caused by the use of the insured car.
- Property damages up to NGN 1,000,000
- Compensation for bodily harm or death is unlimited, but can be capped at reasonable amount
Terms and Conditions
1. Persons or classes of persons entitled to drive ***
a. The policy holder
The policy holder may also drive a Private Motor Car (but not a motorcycle or commercial vehicle or other mechanically propelled vehicle) not belonging to him and not hired to him under a hire purchase agreement.
b. Any other person who is driving on the policy holder’s order or with his permission provided that the person driving is permitted in accordance with the licensing or other laws or regulations to drive the motor vehicle or has been so permitted and is not disqualified by order of a court of law or by reason of any enactment of regulation in the behalf from driving such motor vehicle.
2. Limitations as to use
a. Use only for social, domestic and pleasure purpose and for the policy holder’s business.
b. The policy does not cover user for hire or reward or for racing, pace-making reliability, trial speed testing or use for purposes in connection with motor trade
3. A failure to provide all the required KYC documentation in line with regulations, will lead to a cancellation of the policy
***Limitations rendered inoperative by the provision of the motor vehicle (Third Party Insurance) Act 1945 are not to be included under this heading.
Auto GoldThis policy ensures the insured, their vehicle and any third party damage is covered up to NGN2,000,000 with the insured’s medical expenses up to NGN100,000Starting NGN20,000
What is covered
- Cover on any Accidental damage to your vehicle.
- Cover for any damage/loss by fire and theft.
- Third Party property damage cover of up to NGN2,000,000.
- Unlimited cover for Third Party bodily injury and death.
- Free Personal Accident cover of NGN500,000 for the insured person.
- Insured’s medical expenses are covered up to a limit of NGN100,000.
- Cost of towing the damaged vehicle covered up to a limit of NGN40,000.
- Free vehicle tracking device for cars is covered up to NGN5,000,000 and above (this is subject to full premium payment and business approval).
- Free Excess Buy Back cover.
- Free Riot, Strike & Civil commotion cover.
- Free cover for any flood damage.
- Cost of transportation for 5 days following an accident and damage to the car, up to a cash limit of NGN50,000.
Savings PlanThis policy is a simple, yet flexible plan that offers two (2) Savings Pockets as part of one (1) plan, with a single monthly premiumStarting NGN5,000
Great Financial Advice That Matters
Why Trust Old Mutual
Learn more about your finances
News and Updates
In the news at Old Mutual Nigeria
Insurer renews commitment to Nigerian market
June 13, 2019 In a statement, the group said this while celebrating its 174th anniversary of...
Old Mutual Critical Illness Plan: Solution To Funding Treatment Of Stroke, Cancer, Others
April 18, 2019 Recently Old Mutual Life Insurance Nigeria launched a new insurance product tagged,...
Old Mutual highlights need for insurance coverage of critical illness
April 15, 2019 It was learnt that in sub-Saharan countries like Nigeria, medical expenses are...
Get Smart With your Money
On the money at Old Mutual Nigeria
Be on the Money and conquer debt wellness
“It’s time for consumers to inject budgeting into their finances”- John Manyike “It’s time for...
Don’t break your wallet, plan ahead for your Black Friday shopping to avoid Blue Monday.
Billions are spent every year during the annual one-day shopping frenzy which sees retailers...